School for Wives:


I want Emily to come to the play, so I call her and twitter her, but no response. I am sad. Why would she do that? Does she h8 me? Well, I have to go watch the play now. I am excited for it, but I'm trying to let go of my inhibitions and just watch it with a blank slate. I see some kids from my class and they are kind of dickbags, but that's ok. I'm talking to them pleasantly, but I'm rolling my eyes with my imagination. Some dumb looking girls are here and acting like dumb girls. A kid from my first two classes of the day just wawlked in with his mom. The first time I talked to him in between our walk from communication class to theatre he admitted that he was straight edge and that he accidentally had sex over the summer. He is 18. I've never talked to him since. Dumb people everywhere. All around me. Walking in packs and clicks and bad shoed groups. Yellow heals with a white scoop neck and jeans...why? People fucking freak me out. I stole Jason's glasses, but he really just left them in my car. I'm off to watch the play now. I must remember to turn in my ticket because I don't want to deal with the bullshit you have to go through to prove you actually went. Oh fucking God, more bad shoes...I am going to freak out.

No comments: